Monday, May 14, 2012

Music Monday: Soothing Beats

Another Monday. No matter how much I whine it still rolls around every week. This week I'm feeling relaxing beat driven tunes.

First up: As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Chillout Remix) by Motorcycle

 

Although trance is more beat focused, Jes Brieden's vocals blend seamlessly with the sound. There's a ton of remixes of this track but this one is by far my favorite.

Even more chill is Magnetic Girl by ATB

 

A buddy of mine suggested I listen to this and try not to take a nap afterward. Since hearing this track I've developed a taste for ATB.

Rounding things out with a little more oomph is Strange Behavior ft Tasha Baxter by Feed Me




This one turns the bass up a bit more than the other two tracks however, this is another example of amazing vocals blending with amazing results.

So, who's ready for the weekend... or at least Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment