Monday, May 21, 2012

Music Monday: Old School


On rare occasions there's that bright shiny Monday where I don't wobble into work feeling like I need at least 19 more hours of sleep.  That was today.  Today I'm all groovy and chill.  And the musical selections reflect as such.


Ah, Stevie Nicks, your sweet, sweet may be one of the nicest that get stuck in my head.  I've been humming this song for a week.  I'm not sick of it yet.


Epic. Rock.  There's likely nothing I could say about the musical dynamic between Plant and Page that hasn't been said before.  This is classic rock for a reason.


This one isn't quite as old but it was on the playlist.  Seems to go with the vibe.  And it reminds me of the awesometastic episode of Criminal Minds with Tim Curry.  And of course Criminal Minds reminds me of Matthew Gray Gubler aka the Hotness. 

It's a pretty good Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment