Thursday, June 28, 2012

Outfit Post: Nostalgia


All that inspiration… well, it inspired me.

DSC_0759

Yep, went to work looking like the 90’s threw up on me.

DSC_0760

DSC_0765

However, this is not something I would have worn in the 90s.  Sure, I was a teen and should have been wearing fun stuff like this but I didn’t experiment with clothes much when I was a kid.  In fact I spent most of my time looking like I a robbed a homeless person (stuff was usually big enough to hide in).  I had some self confidence/self esteem problems back then.  But that’s part of what makes blogging fun, it’s like having my own redo button.  And right now I feel like redoing 94 or so.  If I start gunning for the 80’s and going on nostalgically about big hair, ya’ll pump the breaks for me, kay.

Dress: Loft
Shirt: Max Azria/Miley Cyrus
Shoes: Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment