Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Outfit Post: Life Long Goals


Ya'll know what I'm going to do one day?  Live through a horror movie.  Seriously.  The zombie invasion/showdown with evil/masked psycho killer thing is going to happen and I'll be the chick in the end.  Sure I'll be covered in eleven kinds of ickyness and my hair will be a mess but I'll be ALIVE.

How do I know I'll make it to the end?  Because I've been training for this my entire life.  While most preteen girls were watching John Hughes flicks, my childhood bestest and I were pouring over Nightmare on Elm Street.  While most ladies like to slip in a romantic comedy on date night, I drag my boy to the bloodiest flick I can find (Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter this month! Squee!).  And I run like a beast.

Ya'll know what I'm not going to be wearing when you see me walking up the road all by my lonesome after vanquishing the evil?  These shoes.

DSC_0746

Or this dress for that matter.  But mostly just the shoes.  I barely made it through the backyard to take the pic without falling on my face.  Not conducive to horror movie survival.  Not at all.


Dress: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Loft
Shoes: Candies via Kohl's 

No comments:

Post a Comment