Monday, March 18, 2013

Music Monday: Sharing is Caring


Back in action with lame titles! Yes! But it’s appropriate enough.  Dear Friend and I shared these yesterday morning:


his volley to me.  That lady has a serious set of pipes.  Jealousy level is super high.




my reply to him.  The husband is a Walking Dead fan (I may be the only person left on earth who isn’t) and I generally vacate the living room to let him watch in peace, however, when I heard this on an episode I came barreling out of the bedroom. Had to know what it was.  Thankfully the fans are just a rabid for the music and it was already posted on tune find.

As for the hiatus there was London:


You better believe that camel from Hamley's would have came home with me had I thought I could fit it in my luggage.


And there's been plenty of eating and drinking:



That’s pretty much covers the past three months.  Except for the monumental life decision that the time is right for us to spawn.  While I’m still not sure if a likeness of me is a great idea the boy seems pretty set on it.  So we’re gonna try to output a mini.  Wish us luck, k.



No comments:

Post a Comment