Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gotta Get Out of Here

River Island Union Jack T-Shirt  $24.86 via ASOS

I know you’re not supposed to wear a band tshirt to a concert but can you rock a Union Jack tshirt while capering about in London?  Why do I ask?  I bet you already guessed.  Gonna tell you anyway.  This lucky duck may get to take a little trip out of the continental US.  One of my closest pals is taking a very important life step and offered me a chance to come provide some moral support while she does so (curious about awesome pal? Check her out).  And of course after all the grown up stuff is accomplished I’ve been assured there will be touristy fun and possibly karaoke.  So. Freaking. Stoked.

Granted, this isn’t a for sure yet.  I’ve got the boy about 87% on board (I’ve promised to sell shoes.  If that’s not a sign of dedication to the cause I don’t know what would be) but there’s some work/funding matters that have to be resolved before I’ll know for sure.  Fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment