Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Outfit Post: Serenity


Holy crap it’s finally winter! Seriously, just today it got cold enough for tights and a jacket.  I get the warm and fuzzies for winter when I see everyone else sporting their warm sweaters and bright tights.  I get a little jealous.  I start getting snotty with my short sleeves and light skirts, telling them I’m tired of looking at them and such.  But now, one day in I’m wondering what the hell I was thinking.  It’s cold.  I don’t like cold.

I do, however, love love love the little serenity park where I snapped the pic of today’s outfit

DSC_1092

It’s across the street from my favorite restaurant.  Even though it’s in the middle of our little town it’s usually pretty quiet and private so no gawkers while I was trying to get a good shot.  There’s all this awesome old brick from the buildings it’s sandwiched between, little stone benches and tables, and lovely retro lamp posts.  Of course that makes it a great spot for pictures.  I just happened to have my engagement photos done there

serenity park

And just last year two of my closest friends called up the JP and got hitched there

serenitypark2

Cardigan:  Merona via Target
Skirt:  The Limited
Tights: George via Walmart

Photo Credit for the Engagement Photo: The Studio at Edgewood

No comments:

Post a Comment